We strive towards helping you attain optimum health through the care you receive, from counseling to chronic disease management. Below, you will find our office policies regarding refills and medications.
- Messages left for the physician may take 48-72 hours to return.
- Most chronic disease management will require follow up at least every 3-6 months. Refill requests after this window will require follow up to monitor progress.
- Controlled medications cannot be e-prescribed or called in to the pharmacy.
- Take all medication exactly as instructed. Please do not change dosage amounts or alter the time schedule of the medication without speaking to one of the doctors.
- Acute disease management medications such as antibiotics require in office evaluation to ensure the proper medications are prescribed.
- Patients will not give, trade, or sell prescriptions.
- Most of the manufactures of drugs used to treat chronic pain recommend against the operation of heavy equipment, which includes driving a motor vehicle.
- Do not combine any narcotic medications with the consumption of alcohol.
- Obtaining narcotic medications from other physicians while under the care of Alpha Medical Clinic will result in dismissal from the practice.
- Altering or forging a prescription from Alpha Medical Clinic will result in dismissal from the practice.
We Welcome You To Our Clinic!
Get the care you need today.