COVID-19 Office Procedures Until Further Notice
Please be aware that to protect our patients and our staff, the following COVID-19 policies will be strictly enforced, with no exceptions:
- Appointments are required. Online booking may be limited. We recommend you to call our office to schedule an office or virtual visit.
- Masks are required and must be worn at all times.
- Your temperature will be checked at the front desk
- No guests or visitors allowed - only the patient is permitted in the office.
We are offering COVID-19 antibody testing. This is a blood test that tells us if you've already been exposed to or recovered from COVID-19. It does NOT measure active COVID-19 infection.
Steps you can take to help prevent COVID 19:
- frequent hand washing
- Wear a mask if your unable to safely social distance
- don't touch your face
- stay home if sick
- avoid gatherings of greater than 8 people and practice social distancing
- the majority of young healthy people may have mild symptoms but for those over 60/with chronic medical conditions or compromised immune systems COVID 19 can be very serious and even fatal. It is everyone's duty to help protect our community by stopping the chain of transmission with yourself