We are committed to meeting your healthcare needs. Our goal is to keep your insurance and financial arrangements as simple as possible. In order to accomplish this in a cost-effective manner, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines.
- It is your responsibility to provide us with your current address, telephone number, and insurance information at each visit.
- It is your responsibility to contact your insurance carrier to confirm that our practice participates in your plan. You will be responsible for full payment of services if Dr. Dhiraj A. Patel or Dr. Neil Patel is not the selected primary care physician.
- If your plan requires a referral to specialists, it is your responsibility to obtain this prior to being seen. Our office requires 72 hours to process referral requests.
- All medical records requests must be submitted in writing and may be subject to administrative fees. Our office requires 72 hours to process these requests.
- All payments are due at the time of service (including deductible and self-pay payments).
- If you have any questions regarding your billing statements feel free to call to our billing department/office manager at (770) 772-4044.